ARGB LED lighting
Addressable RGB, i.e. ARGB provides a possiblility of setting the color of each light source individually. As a result, each of the 9 LEDs placed in a rotor of a single Stella HP ARGB fan can emit a different color. This is what opens huge possibilities of light effects creation, such as a rainbow or smooth transitions. A number of fans, as well as their size, depends of a variant of Navis Evo ARGB: fron one in 120 mm version, to three in 360 mm version. Lighting of both the fans and a pump block uses standardized, 3-pin ARGB connector compatible with many motherboards’ addressable RGB systems.
The Navis Evo ARGB is an i.a. addressable RGB enriched version of popular SilentiumPC AIO kits. Quiet and equipped with a hydraulic bearing, the pump block is connected to a radiator of one of four sizes: 360 mm (three 120 fans), 280 mm (two 140 fans), 240 mm (two 120 mm fans) and 120 mm (one 120 fan). What distinguishes the Navis Evo ARGB are elastic braided tubes and a 3-year manufacturer warranty. Additionally – for the most demanding users owning any of the AMD Threadripper CPUs – the Navis Evo ARGB 240, 280 and 360 kits are equipped with suitable clips compatible with the TR4 socket. Another compatible sockets are i.a.: Intel LGA 2066, LGA 2011, LGA 115x, AMD AM4, AM3(+).
In SilentiumPC Navis Evo ARGB, the 9-pole pump with a high quality hydraulic bearing takes care of liquid flow, providing its high rate as well as durability and reliability, and the ARGB LED lighting is its finishing touch.
- Plug & Play type kit, works out of the box after connecting
- Complex and configurable LED ARGB lighting of the pump block and Stella HP ARGB fan(s)
- 2 ways of controlling the lighting: Nano-ARGB controller and compatible motherboards with popular ARGB systems
- Highly efficient and massive copper waterblock
- Reliable and silent 9-pole pump with hydraulic bearing
- Aluminum radiator with large heat dissipation area
- Efficient and designed specially for high static pressure, illuminable Stella HP ARGB 120 and 140 mm fans
- Lenghtened, elastic, braided rubber tubing providing compatibility even with large computer cases
- Quick and intuitive assembly
- Compatibility i.a. with AMD AM4, AMD TR4 (except for Evo ARGB 120), Intel LGA 1151, Intel LGA 2066
All the elements of the SilentiumPC Navis EVO ARGB kit are connected by two elastic tubes (approx. 38 centimeters long) made of multi-layered rubber, what allows for many possibilities of mounting the radiator, e.g. on top / front of the case.
The Navis Evo ARGB 240, 280 and 360 mm will be equipped with clips for AMD Threadripper CPUs using the TR4 socket.
Availability and release date
The SilentiumPC Navis Evo ARGB AIO kits of all four sizes will be available for purchase starting from 16 July 2019. For more info please visit our fanpage: facebook.com/silentiumpc