Fera (lat. wild) HE1224 is a product designed for those who wish to replace their standard cooling with a silent and more efficient system without much hassle. The cooling system includes an aluminum radiator, 4 heat Pipes (6mm) in HE technology (High Efficiency) – putting heat pipes in direct contact with the processor. The set also includes a nine-blade fan with PWN function. Overclockers will be happy to find additional fastenings for a second fan.
Intel processor users will appreciate the installation simplicity of Fera HE1224. Thanks to a pre-applied paste, Push-pin wheels and the efficient fan, the product is ready for installation straight from the box.
- Multi-platform solution – compatibile with latest AMD/INTEL cpu
- HE Technology – direct heatpipe contact against cpu
- PWM fan – fully automized RPM by motherboard
- Easy installation– mounting without seperating MB
- Thermal grease pre-applicated
- Additional fan mounting included
- Overall size: 125x 77x 157 mm
- Heatsink size: 125x 47x 157 mm
- Fan size: 120x 120x 25 mm
- Weight with fan: 858g.
- Bearing: Hydraumatic
- Rated Voltage: 12V
- Rated Current: 0.02
- Air Flow: max 60,00 CFM +/-10%
- Noise level: 8,9 ~ 24,9 dB/A
- Fan Speed: 500 ~ 1500 +/-10%
- MTBF: 50.000 h
- Connector: 4Pin PWM
- Warranty (m): 24
- Intel LGA 775
- Intel LGA 1150
- Intel LGA 1155
- Intel LGA 1156
- Intel LGA 1366
If you want to ask us about anything just fill out our contact form.