Tempered glass side panel
SilentiumPC Armis AR5 TG comes with a trendy tempered glass side panel that allows users showing off their tastefully chosen components.
Following the recently introduced AR5X, three new variants are joining the SilentiumPC Armis AR5 family. Being sensible mid-tower choices, these cases provide the unparalleled balance of perfect design, features, quality and fair pricing for a wide variety of PC system configurations. Sharing the same base chassis structure and features, the new variants offer different pricing and equipment: Armis AR5 TG has a tempered-glass side panel and two Sigma HP 120mm fans.
Despite having a solid, minimalistic front the case does not compromise the cooling properties, as the signature Armis side-vents provide airflow level comparable to full-mesh fronts. A single ODD bay remains, being seamlessly integrated into brushed-look front panel.
Extra effort was put into improving the internal structure design. The entirely new motherboard tray features a gentle styling touch – distinctive hexagonal pattern that discreetly matches other openings in the chassis. Functionality upgrades revolve around simplified interior design with emphasis on ease of component installation and straightforward cable management.
All three SilentiumPC Armis AR5 variants support E-ATX, ATX, microATX and mini-ITX mainboards and offer ample space for the latest VGA cards with a length of up to 350 mm as well as CPU air coolers with a maximum height of 162 mm. Users are able to install All-in-One water-cooling systems with 120/140, 240/280 and even 360 radiators in the front. Thoughtfully designed 2.5/3.5” drive spaces allow you to conveniently install up to 2x SSDs and 2x HDD/SSD while the redesigned bottom chamber offers more space for power supplies. A single ODD drive bay is also present.
Modern construction of SilentiumPC Armis AR5 TG prioritizes air flow which allows very efficient cooling of components installed inside. The out-of-the box configuration consists of two Sigma HP 120 mm fans and the user gets the ability to mount another six.
- TEMPERED GLASS SIDE PANEL
- TWO SIGMA HP 120 MM FANS INCLUDED
- ADVANCED PWM CONTROLLER FOR UP TO 10 FANS
- ENOUGH SPACE FOR LARGE AIO RADIATOR SETS: 120/240/280 AND 360 MM
- ABILITY TO INSTALL UP TO 8 FANS
- FULL SET OF DUST FILTERS INCLUDED
- COMPATIBILITY WITH LONG GPUs (UP TO 350 MM) AND HIGH CPU COOLERS (UP TO 162 MM)
- TWO 2,5” AND ANOTHER TWO 2,5”/3,5” DEVICES CAN BE INSTALLED WITH NOISE INSULATING RUBBERS
PWM Blackout controller
Another factory-installed element of Armis AR5 TG is a SilentiumPC PWM Blackout controller that can manage up to ten PWM fans. The PWM function is special, as it allows controlling the connected fans (3- and 4- pin) on both UEFI- and mainboard software- levels while taking up only one motherboard PWM connector. The available Blackout function disables illumination of the buttons located on the front panel.
Sigma HP 120 mm
Included Sigma HP 120 mm fans improve the already high air flow capabilities natural for dual chamber construction and ensure the lowest components’ temperatures possible.
The I/O panel mounted on top of Armis AR5 TG features 2× USB 3.1 Gen 1 (3.0), headphones jack, microphone port and a BLACKOUT button which disables the front panel buttons’ backlight.
Dual chamber construction
The interior of SilentiumPC Armis AR5 TG was split into two main chambers (one for power supply and hard drives and another one for the remaining components) what resulted in the isolation of parts that are normally found in the air flow path. Thanks to such a division, more efficient components cooling became possible.
Enough space for large AIO radiator sets : 120, 240, 280 and 360 mm.
Four dust filters
In SilentiumPC Armis AR5 TG the four, fitted-as-standard dust filters (mounted on front, under the power supply and on top of the case) take care of the interior’s cleanliness.
Cable arrangement system
SilentiumPC Armis AR5 TG is equipped with a cable management system consisting of numerous rubber-cover holes and a great amount of space behind the mainboard tray allows for very precise arrangement of cables without interrupting the air flow.
- HEIGHT [mm]:471
- WIDTH [mm]:221
- DEPTH [mm]:440
- BOX SIZE [mm]:504×284×523
- NET WEIGHT[kg]:5,70
- GROSS WEIGHT [kg]:6,75
- HDD/SSD:2× 2,5", 2× 2,5"/3,5"
- 5,25" ODD Bays:1
- MOTHERBOARD:E-ATX / ATX / microATX / mITX
- CPU COOLER [MM]:162
- GPU LENGTH [MM]:350
- PSU LENGTH [MM]:175
- CABLE ROUTING SPACE [MM]:27 - 29
- Logistic data
- Product color:BLACK
- Product code:SPC210
- PRODUCT TYPE:PC Case with tempered glass
- FANS MAX:8
- FANS INCLUDED:2
- INCLUDED FANS MODEL NAME:Sigma HP 120
- INCLUDED FAN SPEED ±10% [RPM]:600 - 1200
- MOTHERBOARD RGB SOFT CONTROL
- Asrock Polychrome Sync (4-pin RGB):YES
- Asus Aura (4-pin RGB):YES
- BioStar Vivid LED (4-pin RGB):NO
- EVGA RGB header (4-pin RGB):YES
- Gigabyte RGB (4-pin RGB):YES
- Gigabyte RGB Fusion (5-pin RGBW):NO
- MSI Mystic Light (4-pin RGB):YES
- MOTHERBOARD A-RGB SOFT CONTROL
- Asrock Polychrome Sync:NO
- Asus Aura Sync:NO
- Gigabyte RGB Fusion 2.0 (3-pin):NO
- Gigabyte RGB Fusion 2.0 (2+1-pin):NO
- MSI Mystic Light:NO
- I/O PORTS
- USB 3.2 GEN 1 (type A):2
- USB 2.0:0
- HEADPHONES AND MICROPHONE:YES
- SD/MICROSD CARD READER:NO
- FAN CONTROLLER;YES (PWM)
- MAX. CONTROLLER LOAD [W]:40
- LED BUTTON:YES (BLACKOUT)
- RESET BUTTON:YES
- SilentiumPC Armis AR5 TG chassis
- SilentiumPC PWM Blackout controller
- 2 × SIGMA HP 120
- mounting accessories
- User manual