We at SilentiumPC are not afraid of water. That’s why we decided to release a unique chassis designed specifically for liquid cooling your PC, the Aquarius X90 Pure Black. Design concept behind the case is simple – to give you extra space and flexibility for installing an advanced custom water cooling loop without any modifications. Combined with compact dimensions and amazing value for money it makes the X90 the ultimate choice for high-end gaming systems.
Real water cooling support
Straight out of the box the Aquarius X90 supports up to three thick radiators! There is a space for 120/140mm rad in the back, 240/280mm on the top and 360mm in the front. Even with all three in place there is still enough room and options for pump and reservoir placement as well as convenient tubing arrangement. Some lines can even be routed behind the motherboard tray for cleaner and more elegant looking system.
Apart from water cooling focus the Aquarius X90 is a solid, well-designed case. While retaining relatively compact, mid-tower footprint it offers spacious interior capable of accommodating up to E-ATX size motherboards, dual-power-supplies, up to 355mm long graphics cards (with the front radiator installed). It’s also very wide which helps with the cable management and allow to install CPU coolers up to 180mm high. The X90 is also ready for multi-GPU configurations thanks to the 8+1 expansion slots. The case also features two 5,25” drive bays, one 3,5” external drive bay and up to four 3,5” hard drives can be installed in the bottom HDD cage which can be repositioned or removed entirely for more clearance. Two 2,5” SSD can be snuggly installed behind the motherboard tray.
The interior of the case is simple by design to achieve unobstructed, straight-through airflow resulting in superior thermal performance to keep any type of system performing at optimal temperatures. Aquarius X90 comes pre-equipped with four silent SilentiumPC fans, three 120mm in the front and one 140mm in the back as well as the six-port fan hub for better cable arrangement. Two additional 120/140mm fans can be mounted on the top for additional airflow.
Simple yet elegant lines of the Aquarius X90 correspond well with the Pure Black color scheme. Both exterior and interior with all the little details, everything is black – a perfect background for adding tubes or coolant in your desired color to create impressive water cooling masterpiece. Optional extras For added functionality Aquarius X90 can be fitted with optional side window for showing off your system and two special brackets for installing up to eight(!) additional 3,5” hard drives.
- Superb water cooling support with space for three thick radiators
- Powerful cooling system with up to 6 fans (4 x fans and a fan hub included)
- Incredibly spacious interior, up to E-ATX compatible and dual-PSU capable
- Stylish, minimalistic looks and elegant Pure Black color scheme
- Durability thanks to .8mm thick steel construction
- Supports GPUs up to 355mm long, CPU coolers up to 180mm high
- Up to 6 HDD + 8 HDD with optional brackets
- 8+1 PCI Expansion slots for multi-GPU configs
- 2 x High speed USB 3.0 and 4 x USB 2.0 ports
- Removable dust filters and cable management
- Optional side window and HDD brackets
- Dimensions: 535(H) x 440(L) x 230(W) mm
- Motherboard support: mATX / ATX / E-ATX
- PSU: ATX standard (not included)
- Expansion slots: 8 + 1
- Construction: 0.8mm steel, ABS
- Net weight: 8,2 kg
- Drive bays:
- External: 2 x 5,25″ / 1 x 5,25” + 1 x 3,5″
- Internal: 2 x 2,5″+ 4 x 3,5″
- Maximum VGA card length: 355mm (with WC radiator installed in front)
- Maximum CPU cooler height: 180mm
- Cooling system (up to six fans in total):
- Front: 3 x 120mm fans included (1200rpm) / option for 2 x 140mm fans
- Rear: 1 x 140mm fan included (1200rpm)
- Top: 2 x 120/140mm fans (optional)
- 6-port fan hub pre-installed inside the case
- Front panel interface:
- 2 x USB 3.0
- 4 x USB 2.0
- 1 x Headphone jack (AC97 audio)
- 1 x Microphone jack (AC97 audio)